Saturday 21 January 2012

    New "Justice" music video

   Hello there, good news, Justice just posted a new music video!
I have to say, every video from them is definitely above the average videos that are made these days. Also, this one is quite "trippy", so make sure to check it out when you are on illegal substances!
All in all, the second album is turning out to be quite good, even though I still don't get the thrill from it that I got from Cross, man that was one epic space journey...
But hey, let's wait and see what they will prepare for the live show, hopefully they will bring back the raw power that the first album had!


3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I mean, I actually like this stuff.
    Thanks, mate!
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sick video. I've only listened to their song Genesis awhile back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol illegal substances! and yea the music trippin balls, nice share

    ReplyDelete